Main Forums News Usenet Traffik p2p eztv 49
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  21836901 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • 21836901 Participant
      06.02.2019 at 04:48 #3418

▼⟱▼↡⬇⟱⬇↡↓⟱⬇↓⬇▼⟱↡⟱⟱⟱
      STREAM ;WATCH Traffik
      ↑⇧⇪⇧⟰↑↑⬆▲↟⬆⟰⟰⬆↑⇑↟⇧⇧

Phone prank gone wrong
      Dope 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
      oh rashole now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      The best of Denzel are the quotes he gives in every movie line..
      God Save the Queen
      The producers couldn’t find an actress that wasn’t afraid to be topless in a pool scene — in California??? The producers don’t mind supporting child abuse — even sexual — by having cocaine in this movie, but some T & A is taboo. Drug dealers are more prolific than pedophiles… and they, like their druggies, do not care they are selling to parents. Drug abuse is child abuse. Drug users are child abusers..
      All on an iPhone
      Crazy, that’s the first word what I have in my mind when I watched this movie. I like so much how Stanley Tucci played his role. I watched for more understanding in german language using boxxy software. For free..
      Whew chile the drama I’m ready 😂😂😂

Watch. Traffik? English & Film
      This movie is horrendous 🤮🤮
      Türkler nerede?
      Watch. Traffik. Online Vioz
      I thought it was gonna be a comedy
      Filme lindo e maravilhoso alguém brasileiro da um link aiii
      I hope the actor who played David Will play on more movies or tv series As a villian Because he played a awesome villian as David strine in unsane.
      John Wick can kill 100 guys with just a pen though 🤔

when does the movie come out

Looking forward to it

Thought this was going to be good looks kinda bad

Stanley Tucci, after all these years I never thought you could make me 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. I hope he gets more leading roles.

Proving the point that it actually does matter what kind of camera you use…

he still got the juice?
      Quem veio pelo Leon da o like ❤️☝️

The bad GUYS aint got shit on ME🦍🦍🦍💪💪💪👊👊👊

Stanley Tucci is so sexy to me. Even when he plays gay characters, which he does a lot, he exudes this confidence. So, boy can like get it

Looks like everything is in that trailer so there’s no need to watch….

Watch… Traffik… Online! Mediafire

Denzel splitting wigs part 2? Sign me up

Not gonna lie – looks boring as Hell. I just don’t CARE that this woman is being stalked because the movie market is already over-saturated with every single kind of tale that can be told about a ‘fragile, struggling woman trying to make in this harsh modern world’. We’ve seen every permutation there is, pretty much. We got the whole ‘sexual awakening’ tale with 50 Shades and Nymphomaniac. We got the ‘surviving a horrible ordeal’ tale from The Descent, As Above, So Below, the Annabelle franchise and Sicario. Hell, we even got the ‘Girl-bonding’ tales like Bad Moms and the latest Ghostbusters. Like, enough, Hollywood. Woman are liberated and having their stories told. We get it. Would it really kill someone, ANYONE, to make some movies about a male lead character with male problems that ISN’T part of a damn Comic Book franchise??.

Is it only me that Stanley Tucci looks and talks like Stephen Cobert?.
      It’s like Taken but instead of chasing his daughter and her captors, he helps random people..
      Denzel’s first sequel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.