Main Forums News Subtitles.Spanish.Norwegian.Usenet.Stick.And.Stone.Losmovies.English.Subtitle.a
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  21825686 1 week, 6 days ago.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • 21825686 Participant
      04.02.2019 at 16:07 #2887

⟱↡⇓⬇⟱▼↡↓⟱⇓↓↡
      WATCH # STREAM Stick and Stone
      ⬆▲⟰⇑⬆↟↟↟⇑⇑▲⬆

am i the only one who doesnt understand this XD?.
      why can’t i buy this video from iTunes????
      Song loved it I loved the movie the most.yeah… I’m watching It right now so romantic I love you toothless!;)
      Toothless is my Favorite Dragon!!. ON. HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!!. Cody Simpson is A Grate Singer!!.
      OH GOD. People are calling the verse in the foreign language Norwegian, Danish, Finnish… It’s Icelandic. Jonsi and Sigur Ros are from Iceland. Beautiful movie. Beautiful beautiful song, made by a beautiful man..

they’re making a second movie and probably a third the second is coming out june 20 2014 and the next season for Riders of Berk will be called Defenders of Berk and it is coming out this September and will have 20 episodes.

im canadian. and im not even going to respond to this comment with another fuck you. i will simply respond with this… 2010 winter olympics 🙂 

this is my most fav movie in the world and it ALWAYS WILL BE!

Waiting for how to train your dragon 3

BEST MOVIE EVER, THE BEST !!

Lame

agreed only movie i have ever seen that i can watch over and over and over and i am 60 m

They are, the book this movie is based on is really the buried memoirs of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. I myself am his incarnate, I have the same memories and knowledge. (Sounds crazy, right?).
      plaza.rakuten.co.jp.

Just listening to this song makes me think about How To Train Your Dragon, which in turn makes me happy. Its kinda amazing.

I have watched this movie more than 10 times! It’s so awesome! I guess I’m never too old for animated movies!.

manendai.exblog.jp/27978508/.
      ya, likewise. I can’t watch any movie more than twice in a month, three times ever, but this one is the exception. Kind of an embarrassing admission for a 40 year old male, but it is what it is. .
      It was a planned trilogy from the start, not another dreamworks pulled out of the ass sequel. They even have the EXACT same people working on it. So don’t worry.
      yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes .
      I’m gonna be mad if jónsi doesn’t make the theme song for httyd 3
      Who wishes the could have a dragon? Thumbs up if you do!!

amazing song but i dont know any things he sayed ! :p
      Why doesnt this song have like a million views i cant stop hitting the repeat button
      https://www.methodspace.com/forums/topic/gostream-the-after-party-video-coding-x264-notebook/.

Uncle is in that movie
      it would be so much better if it was mma, not boxing with those huge gloves
      No wonder the movie wasn’t popular the essence of Duran’s greatness was inside the ring…you can’t capture that with an actor who isn’t even a good amateur boxer..surely an actor could have played the part who was also a good boxer.

USA quiso hacer el canal in México, pero gracias a Dios que Don Porfirio Díaz los mando a chingar a su madre.

Roberto Duran one of the greatest.my idol and one of my inspriration.

thearf.org/forums/topic/movienight-hd-the-four-sisters-mkv.

i remember this song

*CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK* You hear that sound? it’s the sound of me trying to like your comment more then once

http://yaplog.jp/yonamokumi/archive/3
      This makes it look like Duran lost the first fight and then got redemption, he won the first fight and then that bs happened in the rematch, smh
      thearf.org/forums/topic/on-tv-torrent-cinema-apple-4k-bad-influence
      جميل

I like Where no one goes better.

THE Other parts of the movie are now available on my channel:D
      Sound it Out: The Untitled LGBTQIA Music Documentary

cute movie 🙂 Toothless looks a little like a baby salamander
      Agreed. Visually stunning, and the music throughout the whole film is amazing and makes all the scenes just wonderful…

amp.amebaownd.com

he’s my family and an amazing boxer anyone who says otherwise obviously hasn’t watched boxing enough.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.