Main Forums Discussions Simulator of combos
This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  21925805 4 months ago.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    • 20739746 Participant
      15.10.2018 at 23:08 #1498

Hello, I would like to know if I would be offering a simulator of combos for this wonderful game

• Laam Participant
      16.10.2018 at 12:43 #1509

Hello!

What do you mean? What kind of simulator is that?

• Drew Participant
      16.10.2018 at 18:29 #1513

Hey, Laam. Its a feature that shows you chases follow ups. There are alot of BR players on the game, and as the game is EN based, they dont know how to build a team with chase combos because they dont know english. I know its easy to understand chases, but ppl are too lazy to use a translator.

If you want to know better what Im talking about, I can PM you a site (or a print showing how it works, as the site is in portuguese) where you can build a team and it auto shows you how the chase combo order will be.

• Laam Participant
      17.10.2018 at 12:01 #1524

Thank you, Drew, it seems, I got what you mean. Everybody may create any content to help players to know the game better. This is undoubtedly welcomed.

• Night Participant
      24.11.2018 at 01:25 #2394

Hi, I’m interested in this simulator you’ve mentioned. What’s the link?

• FirstMoon Participant
      25.11.2018 at 02:11 #2399

Lazy to use a translator? so no one can ask for a system that will always be lazy for something Drew? How interesting is your selfish way of thinking. The first combo simulators of these games came from China and were not made for laziness, but to facilitate the understanding of the game and the speed of making a combo. Playing a Yulin Street is the greatest example.

• FirstMoon Participant
      25.11.2018 at 02:18 #2400

And Laam, most of the players understand the combos, no one needs to go in the translator all the time to see something, the point is that the game is new and I bet that few have managed to decorate the persecutions and combos of the characters that most use for the simple fact of the game to have little time of existence for such learning.

I do not think a simulator is a priority, after all there are bugs and systems that in my opinion are much more important but if the game grows, it would be interesting to have the simulator as well as helping those who already play will be a way to attract more players.

• Laam Participant
      27.11.2018 at 12:15 #2416

Thank you, FirstMoon! I don’t think our Devs will switch their priorities to creating such things as combo simulator. They do work to make the game better by making bug fixes according to your and other players’ reports.

But if someone would like to create some tool that make some players feel better in the game — it’s welcomed! There’s no reason to stand in the way.

• 20827378 Participant
      15.01.2019 at 09:40 #2626

Hi Firstmoon, glad to see you on here. This is Tony76. I hope the game continue I cant log on all day and hope to see you in the game.

• 21925805 Participant
      22.02.2019 at 20:43 #14897

Hello good afternoon! I would like to know a few things about the rakshasa game …
      1 the game has in Portuguese?
      2 Can you only play by browser?
      3 you do not have a launcher or application that we can play, the browser hangs a lot.
      4 do you also have some website to make comps, make formations … do combos, naruto type online?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.