Main Forums Discussions "Redbloom Mansion" camping… , and travel BUG/EXPLOIT within the Mansion
This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mOvOm 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    • s1.FulcanF Participant
      17.09.2018 at 20:12 #1228

So for the past week I’ve been seriously noticing people camping the “Redblooms Mansion” Boss spawn points… making it impossible for anyone else obtain any better rewards such as “Fatestones” that can gain player quite the advantage… There seriously needs to be something done about this… There are literary players running with team full of golden quality Fatestones they gathered withing 1-2 days only because they leave their teams “AFK” standing on top of the boss spawn so when the boss spawns in it auto battles and as such they get all the advantage… There needs to be “something” that can prevent players to do such unfair stupidity, make a capacity for daily boss rewards per player or perhaps and AFK counter so for when they are literary standing still whole day at boss spawn they get removed from the “Redbloom Mansion” and send back to “Courtyard of Cao’s Mansion” by default and allow others to obtain some loot. An example of the capacity feature on my mind could be perhaps that each player will be allowed to slay each floor boss 2-3 time per day, and if they were to join a team to do that the team would be unable to do the boss fight because a certain players have already capped their daily boss slay count.

A secondary problem with this is that many players “ABUSE” the “BUG” ill call it, its done with the entering and traveling within the mansion. Upon entering floor or re-entering floor player can fast spam click on a mini map on the boss icon so they run through the map “without” getting attacked by enemies on the map. What does seem to happen is that the whole area is still loading and most enemies do not seem to move, occasionally 1-2 enemies near the boss will be loaded and attack the players, still making it ridiculously east running through the mansion.

• This topic was modified 12 months ago by  Laam.
    • Laam Participant
      19.09.2018 at 12:37 #1238

Hello!

Players don’t abuse game rules just staying near the boss spot. It’s become possible in accordance with the game mechanics. We cannot apply any sanctions in this situation, but we’ll pass your report to the Devs, so they may re-design this part of the game and make it more fair.

Please, send a report to our Support team on your second statement. Bugs and technical issues should be discussed there.

Thank you!

• s1.FulcanF Participant
      19.09.2018 at 14:29 #1240

Hi , thank you for the notice as well as for the advice with the secondary statement. Overall I’d like to say I am really loving the game so far and cannot wait what the future of the game holds for us players.

• Laam Participant
      19.09.2018 at 16:30 #1241

I’m glad you’re staying with us! There’re a lot of interesting things ahead!

• 20441698 Participant
      22.10.2018 at 15:21 #1630

FulcanF ..then tell your Faction to stop doing it ,,its Pat and Plum from your faction not letting anyone have a boss ,,,, and BTW its been since the beginning of the server not just the last week

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by  20441698.
    • mOvOm Participant
      26.10.2018 at 07:14 #1725

This is not true, I have seen it from many other players, including but not limited to members of Dream and Akatsuki. Lets be honest about the situation and not point fingers when it’s known fact that everyone is abusing it.

• 20441698 Participant
      26.10.2018 at 14:33 #1726

lol you better look and see just who is the only players on the bosses 24/7 its plum and pat sometimes they will add a 3rd …Kingslayers are scared to let others have any bosses ( once players have orange stones they lose the only thing they can try to bribe players to join thier faction lol ) they also think those stones are all that counts for power…some times purple ones can be just as good (a good purple set compared to a orange set has minimal difference in power /br )……players dont like them because of that greed….so yes movom lets be honest who is the only 2 ppl on s1 who do nothing but spam bosses 24/7 even if someone wait for them they take it (even seen them take them from thier own faction members) that were waiting for the boss …so yes greed is the only thing those 2 think about…. lv 75+ and are to scared to let anyone even have the lower lvl 45 stones from bosses..its sad really ,….now back on point …everyone thought this post was funny because FulcanF posted it complaining about his own faction lol

• Nosferatu II(Patricia) Participant
      26.10.2018 at 16:48 #1741

tell me what faction member i steal from? im waiting… And the only thing I am doing is playing the fking game have you tried it? the only way to grind this game is mansion if you got a problem with it tough suck it up buttercup because im going to be taking bosses from your slow ass all day err day

• 20392942 Participant
      26.10.2018 at 17:58 #1743

guess you could do that err day cause you dont have a job?

• 20392942 Participant
      26.10.2018 at 18:00 #1745

oh yea sure thats why your begging people to recharge for you

26.10.2018 at 18:03 #1746

i dont ever beg anyone to recharge for me .. in fact i recharged for myself and plum thank you very much

26.10.2018 at 18:05 #1747

i offered my services for recharge not beg for shit 😀 and when they said no i stopped helping them and recharged myself so get your facts straight kid

• mOvOm Participant
      27.10.2018 at 04:00 #1753

In the end it sounds like you’re butthurt. I have gotten the bosses myself on more than one occasion. I have no idea why you are whining so badly. If you want bosses, go farm for em, don’t just sit and cry about it. Man up, do work, git gud.

• mOvOm Participant
      27.10.2018 at 04:04 #1754

How bout instead of hiding behind your number you put your name on your profile?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.