Main Forums News Recent.Under.The.Wire.avi
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  21830571 2 weeks, 2 days ago.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • 21830571 Participant
      05.02.2019 at 10:46 #3168

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
      ➝➝➝ WATCH Under the Wire ⬅⬅⬅
      ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

As a filmmaker I’ll FOLLOW David Robert Mitchell every film he does no matter what!……pun intended!
      Paper towns ☺
      breaking what? the sopranos who? THE WIRE IS THE KING. and the king stays the king
      Venom and Spider-Man are friends and they are playing what looks like mario.
      is it worth to watch guys?
      the virgin life of peter parker before spiderman
      Great movie but one question did he turn out to be the dog killer

This manages to make trending with several hundred thousand views while deadpool 2 trailer came out 22 hrs ago and made 11 mil views in that time… Logic
      A24 means quality film
      I wish there was more discussion on the rights and wrongs of killing more people in order to stop other people being killed. How does it help to use violence to stop violence?.

Andrew Garfield in a story about ghosting by the director of It Follows with music done again by Disasterpiece. It’s like this movie was tailor made for me..

Finally Andrew Garfield gets to show off his true potential as an actor, this looks amazing!

SLICE AND THIS THE SAME YEAR?! A24, from the bottom of my heart, I truly, truly love you.

Conspiracy theory.

Having just viewed the full movie on my PC, it has its moments, but not enough of them, in its overly long 2hrs.19 mins. It intrigued me for quite a while, but when it finished it left me with that feeling you get of why did I bother watching this/ I just wasted 2hrs plus of my life/what the hell have I just watched? I’d give it a 3 out of 10. My verdict: Glossy pretentious nonsense, which was initially intriguing, but ultimately fell flat..

moholland drive vibes

I’m getting Inherent Vice vibes here.

A24? ANDREW GARFIELD? i’m sold!

So, basically, grown up Paper Towns with Andrew Garfields then?

Don’t watch it, it’s a waste of time

A24, thank you for adding captions to your trailers for deaf and hard of hearing moviegoers and others who benefit from or like captions. You make your media much more accessible than the big studios, and we appreciate that..

Paper Towns but not they’re adults in LA
      Song at the beginning anyone?
      Well, A24 hasn’t let me down thus far, so I’m onboard. But this still feels too much like the plot of Paper Towns.
      I feel like I went through a drug trip just watching the trailer

he follows
      Okay so I just finished this movie and overall found it be great. It feels like Mulholland Drive directed by Terrence Malick with references to inherent vice.. lol I know that’s a lot to take in. The ending may leave you feeling unsatisfied, but the more I think about it the more I like the ending. So yeah hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!.
      Greatest TV Show of all time
      Music from trailer??

Looks good, but I’m prepared that in the end it’s all meaningless or depressing, I’ll enjoy the journey though
      I watched the movie, it’s great! I can definitely recommend it to anyone who likes mysteries. However, it’s not really similar to Paper Towns, which is a coming-of-age story; this film is more of a surrealist neo-noir, and the girl is a femme fatale.
      A24?! Director of It Follows?! Garfield!? COUNT. ME. IN.
      ништяк

One of the few time that the overload of millenial shaneningans seemed good.
      This movie looks great although I wish I could’ve heard some of Disasterpeace’s score in the trailer. Really excited to see how he approaches this film!.
      Your life made a difference.
      Under? the Wire, cam
      David Robert Mitchell Yo! (kinda reminds me of ‘Inherent Vice’).
      This looks like if Hunter S. Thompson wrote Paper Towns It’s A24 so I’m in but whoa.
      Really really excited for this one
      This trailer is weird. Starts out average, starts to look good, gets boring, gets weird, gets weirder. I’m in. Plus, A24 has been churning out some good stuff lately. I don’t normally pay attention to studios, but after The Florida Project, I realise I’ve seen that name before, and that they do weird indie stuff that, while it isn’t great, it’s well above average..
      This is just like Paper Towns! Does anybody else agree?
      Under & the… Wire! Online! Free… Putlocker
      I’m always down for an A24 movie!
      Am i the only who noticed that when she’s in the swimming pool she has a mole in her cheeks and when she’s inside the room the mole isn’t there ?.
      Watch, it, Under? the. Wire, Online
      What drug should I be high on in order to truly appreciate this film?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.