Main Forums Discussions OBT
This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Laam 1 year ago.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • DivineHope Participant
      07.09.2018 at 03:13 #1116

How long is OBT gonna last?..or is this the real version?

• Laam Participant
      07.09.2018 at 18:55 #1143

This is not the final version. OBT will last for some more time. We cannot tell an exact terms, it depends on different things such as final bug fixes and translations improvements. There may be other changes and fixes on various aspects and game mechanics.

But this is still a real version. No wipe in the end of OBT. You can play and grow your characters with no fear of losing them.

• 20368695 Participant
      07.09.2018 at 22:37 #1146

But what if i want to lose them and play on another Server?
      so the Real question is When will Server 2 open?

• Laam Participant
      10.09.2018 at 12:56 #1153

Certainly, you may start your new game on new server. But we cannot tell you an exact terms, when it’ll be launched.

• s1.FulcanF Participant
      10.09.2018 at 16:59 #1154

So , I was wondering will we be receiving something like different weekly events? I am aware that its still early on in the game for such features but my curiosity is driving me crazy , another thing crossing my mind is if there will be more “Invest” events in future because i have really enjoyed this game so supporting in way like that I can appreciate it. Overall I am loving this game and planning on sticking on here for very long time 🙂

• Laam Participant
      10.09.2018 at 18:17 #1155

It’s a pleasure to know your opinion, FulcanF! Thank you!

There’re no additional events for now, but we’re planning to launch some regular invest, weekly and other kind of activities in the near future. Approximately after OBT ends. Stay tuned!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.