Main Forums Guides Love.&.Taxes.Watch.From.Vpn.mp4
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  21839441 2 months, 1 week ago.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • 21839441 Participant
      06.02.2019 at 15:07 #3571

▼↡⬇↓▼↡⬇▼⇓↡⇓⟱⇓↡↓⟱▼⬇↓▼⟱
      →➙ STREAM Love & Taxes ←⟸
      ↟↑↑↟⇧▲⬆▲▲⇑↑▲⟰↑⇪⇪⟰↟⇧⇑↑

And I find it bittersweet, cause you give me something to lose 
      I cant believe its been almost 2 years since this song was released. times really flys when you are having a good time..
      wow. Glory to Lord

OH BY THE WAY
      you always say what i wanna say….thank you.
      https://rakshasa.me/forums/topic/no-payment-online-high-resolution-the-rocky-horror-picture-show-lets-do-the-t/.

i love you😭💔

LYRIC’s There are days

Damn. She’s my god 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.

This absolute BOP does not deserve to get slept on 😤💖

https://kodenarada.shopinfo.jp/posts/5672734

Download Torrent Defective Solarmovie dual audio

First time I did acid I listen to this song at four in the morning. Driving fast on this mountain road. I know it sounds dumb, but you don’t know true freedom until you stare at the moon in a car full of people with the music blaring, and just let go. Bliss..

I honestly think THIS song was supposed to win the Oscar. Not to be rude,but Let it Go wasn’t even that good,and Frozen was actually really predicatble. Well to me. Anyway,This song,IN MY OPINION,is better than any other song that was a nominee for the Oscars..

2:56 IS NAMJOON THE SECOND VOICE WTF HE SOUNDS SO GOOD

absolutely LOVE, love, Luv dis SONG!!!! i’ve heard it 1,000 x’s and Still. not nearly enough~! i too., have a war in my mind …

anyone else be feeling different parts of their face to feel different temperatures while watching this? No… just me? ok.
      PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO STOP SLEEPING ON THIS MASTERPIECEEE
      His music is always touching to me

I just like the lashes😂 It’s really beautiful lashes
      Hey review brah!!
      January 2k19, still listening to this .<3
      We live you. We need you. We miss you.
      Kendrick’s music videos never disappoint
      Last day in 2018?
      Brasil te ama
      In the thumbnail he looks exactly like David Dobrick 😂❤❤.
      22/06/2018 as 21:59 pm brasil
      lana always feels like an untouchable movie star right from the 1950’s and this song is a treat. again.
      I remember sobbing in the theater when these vocals finally DROPPED like 2/3 through the movie when Gatsby and Daisy were together
      Where there’s a will, there’s a way, kind of beautiful And every night has its day, so magical And if there’s love in this life, there’s no obstacle That can’t be defeated For every tyrant a tear for the vulnerable In every lost soul the bones of a miracle For every dreamer a dream we’re unstoppable With something to believe in Monday left me broken Tuesday I was through with hoping Wednesday my empty arms were open Thursday waiting for love, waiting for love Thank the stars it’s Friday I’m burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday Guess I won’t be coming to church on Sunday I’ll be waiting for love, waiting for love To come around We are one of a kind, irreplaceable How did I get so blind and so cynical? If there’s love in this life we’re unstoppable No we can’t be defeated Monday left me broken Tuesday I was through with hoping Wednesday my empty arms were open Thursday waiting for love, waiting for love Thank the stars it’s Friday I’m burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday Guess I won’t be coming to church on Sunday I’ll be waiting for love, waiting for love To come around.
      Who else noticed the gun reload sound every time she says love?
      I’m being bias wrecked again and again and AGAIN. And he’s my BIAS.
      《QUEM TA VENDO EM 2019 ?》
      I been banging this since April 20th 🔥

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.