Main Forums Discussions I think we need to talk about Yu Zhiqi purple passive.
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brancojucabala S3 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Drew Participant
      30.10.2018 at 23:14 #2078

So, I pulled him yesterday… After seeing his passive, I started to upgrade him. I thought it was a pretty good passive. Limited, but good.
      But it turned to be a HUGE disappointment, his passive enable a limited spirits/general from Hall of Heroes to chase and basic attack one more time, but its LITERALLY one time. After 1 round, he lose his passive. This is a thing that need to be changed, you play with a character with one less passive after the first round. And his passive isnt something gamebreaking to punish his users like that. I mean, if you DONT have the right characters, hes useless. If you HAVE the right characters, hes still useless… Its doesnt makes any sense… I think this needs to be discussed.

Zhiqi
      As the img function doesnt work(you can see above…), here is his passive description: https://imgur.com/a/9MdA3Ed

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  Drew.
      • This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  Drew.
    • Brancojucabala S3 Participant
      02.11.2018 at 20:25 #2126

this need to change round 2 where’s the passive? In his description don’t say this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.