Main Forums Discussions Hq.Three.Identical.Strangers.Music.BBC.IPlayer.mp4
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  21829478 2 weeks, 2 days ago.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • 21829478 Participant
      05.02.2019 at 01:48 #3039

▼⇓⟱⬇⬇⟱⟱↡⇩▼▼⇓⇓⬇
      ➔➠➡ DOWNLOAD * WATCH Three Identical Strangers ⟵⟸←
      ⟰⇑▲↟⇪⇧⬆▲↑↟⇑⟰⇪⟰

Vanessa kirby 😍😍
      I’m ready & so incredibly proud of Logan. (P.s HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS LOGAN! 💞🎉)
      I am Heimdal; I got fired from Asguard and now I’m a bad guy
      Can’t wait for this!
      Wow

We will give you the link to watch Three Identical Strangers movie.
      How is it possible that the mother didn’t know!? That’s kind of hard to miss.
      Hq.Three.Identical.stranger than fiction
      Can’t wait To see thiss

Wow 🙁😮
      Amazing. Really happy this finally got made! Life is twisted af. You really can’t make this stuff up.
      is this a true story?

As films, Won’t You Be My Neighbor? and RBG have NOTHING on Three Identical Strangers.
      That cake was ugly lol
      a millennial that uses a typewriter… that’s not sidney hall; that’s charlie! lol
      Look up The last detail with Jack Nicholson from 1973…..similar story. Randy Quaid is in the Navy and needs to get transported to a military prison so Jack & some other dude who are Navy police take him cross country and they run into some things along the way..
      Hq.Three.Identical.strangers

Whoopi and Tessa reunited! 🤗

I can’t believe I’m actually watching Megan Kelly and loving it.

Unrelated but you know the picture in the thumbnail ,the guy in the middle is gorgeous. I know they all look alike but yo.
      Hq.Three.Identical.stranger in a strange land

Hq.Three.Identical.strangest people

Fascinating story and documentary.

After seeing this, am going to rent the movie immediately!! Family is one of our greatest gifts — that these guys were separated for so many years is sad, but that the impossible happened and somehow brought all three back together does my heart good… I’ve 3 siblings & I’m the baby (first born in 1957 to me in 1961). And my Dad was an officer in the US Army so we travelled a lot — 15 places by the summer of my high school graduation… so what does one do with all of the challenges of moving and trying to make new friends at odd times of the year? Fortunately, for us, we became each other’s best friends and still to this day. I’ve faced hardships these last few years, losing my Mom (heartbreaking for us all) and losing my beloved hubby. Without my family, I wouldn’t have made it through sanely. God. Bless. Siblings. 💗💙.

can you really imagine the heartbreak they went through when they found each other 💔 when I just think that I would be separated with my family or my siblings I would be devastated, and then there is this interviewer asking all those cold hearted questions, seriously. Just looking at their faces when she was asking the questions. She reminded me of those scientists..

Hq.Three.Identical.strangest

Hq.Three.Identical.strange stuff

I’d like to see this, good cast.
      Because of the triplets, bills to make it easier for separately adopted siblings to become reunited have been introduced in the New York state legislature. Though the bills have yet to pass, I am doing all that I can to persuade the New York state legislature to pass the current bill as I did for the previous bills. These bills were introduced at my suggestion after I read about the triplet’s finding each other in 1980. The first bill,, which was nicknamed the Triplet Bill, was introduced in 1981 by New York state Assemblyman Thomas Morahan. The current bill is introduced by New York state Senator Kenneth LaValle and New York state Assemblyman Kenneth Zebrowski. I will do all that I can to gain the bills enactment into law..
      Hq.Three.Identical.stranger
      The papers sealed at Yale should be released not locked away till 2060s. And all the twins and triplets who were separated by this despicable Jewish agency should be reunited. It happened with twin women, one of them who recognized the agency name and was able to connect with her twin sister in CA..
      OMG what’s wrong with people…those boys lost 19 years of their life as brothers😭
      I remember when this first hit the airwaves, the media, when they were on the talk shows, etc. Hope they’re all doing well still. It’s always good to see siblings, twins, triplets and families reuniting..
      I’m one of those folks that greeted the 2nd brother like he was the 1st brother at Sullivan County Community College, NY in 1980. It was a friend that also was adopted that figured it out. Looking forward to seeing the documentary. Thank you for making this..
      hq.three.identical.strangers

Pleasant viewing!

This Going Too Be Good
      Hq.Three.Identical.stranger in a strange
      Mind fucked
      Hq.Three.Identical.stranglers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.