Main Forums Technical issues connected.Once.Aurora.filelist.avi
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  21827495 2 weeks, 3 days ago.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • 21827495 Participant
      04.02.2019 at 19:56 #2944

⇓⬇↓⇓↡↓▼▼↡⟱↓⇩▼⇓↡↓↡⇓⬇↓
      ➝➠ STREAM ^DOWNLOAD Once Aurora ←⟵
      ⟰⇧⇪⟰↑⇪⟰⇪↑⬆⟰▲⇑↑⟰↟↟⇑↑⬆

I cried the first time I saw the trailer.

A talented group of friends in this video.The guy in orange raincoat with the deep voice is dePresno. Listen to his music on youtube. He is great. One of Aurora’s other friends in this video is Sigrid (another up and coming Norwegian artist). Listen to her songs Don’t kill my Vibe, Strangers, Plot twist and Dynamite. You can also see one of her other friends, Yvonne (in the yellow raincoat) who won The voice in Norway a couple of years ago..
      Once&Recommend…& Whither “Watch OnCe AuroRa full movie”. Once Aurora moviescounter..

CAN NOT WAIT FOR TONIGHT!!

rome fell in a day, and took hundreds of years to reclaim

I enjoy this, I really do, but I cannot help but prefer the original. It’s so classic and timeless.

I do like green eggs but mah hammer is also a nail to which you can argue vice versa

There is something very eerie about this song.. I like it tho

I like this song😭

best version this song…

Really a mother is everything who makes our life as flowers way And filled fully with happiness 😀 Love mother😑👩‍👧‍👦💓💖

why was this song is used in a alien covenant trailer ??

Momma Jumbo Rocking Dumbo to sleep whilst she’s in the Cage. Proper sad.
      There was a boy. a very strange enchanted boy. David’s song.
      my favourite singer , my favourite film director and my childhood…Are you serious? wow.
      Thinking about eventually making a Marvel (Infinity War) video using this song.
      At some point Anne sounded like Jasmine
      Eres la mejor😍 Besos desde mexico
      Make another Take on me that played in Deadpool 2 cuz someone blocked it
      America new anthem

Great! Love the voice and the way its sung keeping the right feelings intact.
      Right in the childhood :'(
      With the first album she was already gorgeous and very unique, but this second album is out of this world
      Saw trailer w.movie I saw today & was nearly brought to tears!!!!!!! Gonna be a great film!!!!!!!
      What was the other song used in the trailer? The cinematic one
      Watch Once Aurora movie subtitle FAST, D.O&WNL&OAD Online ,trailer: civil…
      Did you ever listened the spanish version? From the old movie, i mean. Just perfect…
      I love dumbo so much, when my mom showed me this movie I felt like I was dumbo myself, and I hugged my mom so tight crying thinking my mom was gonna leave..

arrepiei kkk

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.