Main Forums Technical issues CLOUD PEACE MAKER KUROGANE MOVIE 1: OMOU MICHI STREAMING FROM PROXY THEATRICAL
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  21829710 2 weeks, 2 days ago.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • 21829710 Participant
      05.02.2019 at 04:08 #3072

⇓⬇⇓⬇⇓⬇⇓⬇⇓⬇⇓⬇⇓⬇⇓⬇⇓⬇⇓⬇⇓⬇⇓⬇
      ▶➔ STREAM Peace Maker Kurogane Movie 1: Omou Michi ⟵⇦
      ⟰⇪⟰⇪⟰⇪⟰⇪⟰⇪⟰⇪⟰⇪⟰⇪⟰⇪⟰⇪⟰⇪⟰⇪

https://issuu.com/buyconsmeme/docs/genres_short_short_indiana
      Omg Souji my boyyy
      It is about time for the other trailer to show up!
      #000000 – Ultra Black + +a no Tachiichi +Anima [Completed] +C Sword and Cornett; 0. 0-noushiya Minato; 0.0 Mhz; 007 Series; 009 Re:Cyborg
      it so sucks that peace maker isn’t popular! it’s not on crunchyroll or livevid!!!! no full episodes either!!!!!! this stinks!!!!!!!!!!!! in manga magzines, it was a hit! and it seemed interesting but i can’t watch it!!!!!!!!!!.

i got really mad at the last episode. It just ended abruptly, they left Suzu just sitting there hugging a head and nothing ever really happened between Saya and Tetsu.

WOW AMAZING VIDEO:) Peacemaker Kurogane WITH the Da vinchi soundtrack(I think).I just started watching Peacemaker Kurogane ,so far I LOVE IT ESPECIALLY SOUJI..

I love it

Mangapanda Manga List Page – Read Manga Online for Free.

Uou!!! Great, great, great o/o/o/o/ Peacemaker Kurogane rules!!!

Hmm, I came here because I thought this was Gintama… LOL

ahhh i can’t wait ! really happy this series get’s more attention and love

1:56

This is just a happiness 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I love you peace maker kurogan

yeah!, that’s true:O

what episode was this again? i’ve watch so many anime after thi sthat i don’t remember
      Phim khi nào ra vậy
      Oh I love love this anime…and this opening song is cool:)
      That is so cool!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.