Main Forums News Billy.Graham:.An.Extraordinary.Journey.Netflix.mov
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  21828143 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • 21828143 Participant
      04.02.2019 at 21:17 #2971

↓▼▼↓▼▼↓▼▼↓▼▼↓▼▼↓▼▼
      watch%download Billy Graham: An Extraordinary Journey
      ⟰⇑⇧⟰⇑⇧⟰⇑⇧⟰⇑⇧⟰⇑⇧⟰⇑⇧

Faithful servant to God

Loved it 😘

God knows to whome to choose for spread god almighty around the world….from India DGS DINAKARAN GARU MAN OF GOD

God’s anointing was on that beautiful man.

I fist heard Billy Graham, speak when I was a 12 yrs old Boys Scout, in the mid 70′. Our Scout Masters, had us listen to one of his sermons on TV. It had a great impact on me, and I was just a boy. I know he was a great preacher, an ambassador for Christianity. I know he could not have been able to accomplish what he did, without the annoting of The Spirit of God. He was not just another preacher, but a man full of the Holy Spirit, who spoke the Word of God boldly every where he went. God bless your Soul, Rev. Billy Graham. We need more man like you, in this dark times, who are not ashamed to preach about Jesus Christ, our only Savior, and Redeemer. Amen!.

God most powerful server God bless him and his generations

Billy Graham is a Freemason, like many presidents he meet with.
      Amen god is love and a perfect love..and thank u brother Dr.graham for your inspiration messages for all of us around the globe….. and we all gonna meet up one day in coming of our lord in rapture….😊😊😊 and peace be with all gods people amen……...
      The only one God is Jesus on the earth

my beats for Billy Graham ,because he is man of God

God Bless you my brother! I take joy knowing that you’re home! 🙏.
      God bless him!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.