Main Forums Technical issues 4520×2540 The Death of Stalin tvos HDR
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  21829265 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • 21829265 Participant
      05.02.2019 at 00:28 #3019

⬇⇩↓⬇⇩↓⬇⇩↓⬇⇩↓⬇⇩↓
      ➝➔ DOWNLOAD STREAM The Death of Stalin ◀⇐
      ↑⇧⇧↑⇧⇧↑⇧⇧↑⇧⇧↑⇧⇧

I want a Russian Knuckles cameo
      The real Stalin would be laughing about this, right guys?
      The Death of Stalin (2018) – Rotten Tomatoes
      Moscow, 1953: when tyrannical dictator Joseph Stalin drops dead, his parasitic. Critic Consensus: The Death of Stalin finds director/co-writer..
      The Death of Stalin – Wikipedia
      There is actually evidence that Trotsky was given the correct date to Lenin’s funeral but chose not to come. Trotsky was on holiday at the time and decided to not delay the funeral via his powerful influence. The lie Trotsky was given the wrong date to the funeral was spread by Trotsky himself in 1924 following his realisation of how beneficial Stalin speaking at Lenin’s funeral was for Stalin so Trotsky decided to give the excuse that he had been given the wrong date by Stalin instead of the real reason that he couldn’t be arsed to go to the funeral..

Brilliant film.
      (Tis’ a rather deep question to ask indeed was it not.) and long posts, rip

Anthony Lane reviews Armando Iannucci’s outrageous comedy about the dead tyrant’s underlings.
      582 Russian bots disapproved of this trailer.

to ask also, Hitler as a Person, vs the USSR as a Nation or Collective…

“You killed me!”

“The Death of Stalin” Dares to Make Evil Funny | The New Yorker

Are you no longer making videos??

I liked the movie and was also suprised and in a way not so suprised that some bits were real. Would have been better as a mini series tho i think. Specialy showing what a monster Beria was

Oh but the Soviets weren’t true Scotsmen, real Scottishness has never been tried…

I was an ‘extra’ on The Death of Stalin. Spent several very hot days during the summer of 2016 in The Mansion House, London (Stalin, lying in state) and in Shoreditch Town Hall (the hastily reassembled concert). Because we were doing a summer-for-winter shoot, all the extras had to wear heavy clothing…and we sweated like pigs. During the ‘Stalin lying in State’ scene, we all had cool packs under our clothes to stop us from overheating under the lights. I even had one under my cloth cap. We entered that hall, shuffled past the coffin, then left by a rear door (grabbed a quick drink of water) and joined the queue again…then back into the hall for another round of the same. Two extras actually fainted from the heat! Aye…it’s a tough job, but someone’s got to do it! LOL.

Hey can you do Darkest Hour the movie about Winston Churchill during 1940

never thought a movie about Joseph Stalin would look like a very fun movie
      That great movie exposes the stupidity of Bolshevism better than any documentary could have. Joins the likes of ‘Yes Minister’ and ‘House of cards’ in showing what politics really is like behind those closed doors..
      Great video. I like the movie very much. It need skill to make funny movie from dark times like this. I only wonder why you didnt say a word for Zhukov – he steal the every scene in the movie :D.
      I learned more about Soviet Russia than I expected. Not a bad video at all. Very informative, more people should watch it..
      Nick, could you do maybe American Sniper, or Hamburger Hill, or Generation Kill, or Black Hawk Down, Born on the Fourth of July, or Jarhead? Love your channel mate keep up the good work..
      Hey Nick, just a request for a future video. I would much like to see your take on the historical accuracy of Bernado Bertolucci’s The Last Emperor. A film which tells of the tragic story of Asin Gioro Puyi, the last emperor of the Qing dynasty and the Chinese empire..
      When will someone do the Young Guns movies, or Gods and Generals?
      I really enjoyed this movie, excellent actor’s and script. Watch it or you will be sent to Siberia
      Moscow, 1953. After being in power for nearly 30 years, Soviet dictator Josef Stalin takes ill and quickly dies. Now the members of the Council of Ministers.
      Dude I just got that same shirt
      What was Stalin referring to when pointing?
      Why you cry not enough? GULAG!
      This movie deserved some kind of award instead of black panther
      Can you do unbroken
      They hate the Man of steel Josef Stalin because he is from the (Soviet Union) Russia 🇷🇺. We all in the world (all countries, all religions) like this man except you haters.
      Russia, what a free Country. Having to ban a movie from it citizens from seeing. I guess Russia knows whats best for its citizens!
      Kudos twice.
      You should have mentioned that Beria was stripped to his underwear and chained to a wall before he was shot.
      Here’s what’s embellished and what’s so absurd it can only be true in Armando Iannucci’s Soviet Union satire.
      Yet getting there and still then when you only have so much, It’s not likely he’d have done so well? having far less human or otherwise meat to spare. 0_o;
      You’re not a person! You’re a testicle! 10/10 best quote
      What’s fact and what’s fiction in The Death of Stalin.
      When I said no problem, I meant no… Problem… Ignore me ded lmao
      The Death of Stalin is a 2017 political satire black comedy film written and directed by Armando Iannucci and co-written by David Schneider, Ian Martin and.
      Yay, a horrible person is dead
      Do you take requests? Because THE BATTLE OF ALGIERS (1966) would be my suggestion. One of the greatest films ever made.

Funny and no stupid Russian accents ♥️

The Death of Stalin (2017) – IMDb
      Wait that was 50 minutes I thought t was like 15 damn that was so interesting I forgot time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.