Main Forums Technical issues 2018.Rock.and.Roll.Hall.of.Fame.Induction.Ceremony.SkyDrive.avi
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  21826755 2 months, 1 week ago.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • 21826755 Participant
      04.02.2019 at 18:38 #2921

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
      ➞➞➞➞ WATCH 2018 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony ⬅◀⬅◀
      ↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟

No Friends But the Mountains.

And for all the people that say Arnel sounds good,I would say to them,you need to watch Steve Perry perform,there is no comparison!.

Steve looks amazing.

2018 movies

https://thearf.org/forums/topic/kevin-smith-silent-but-deadly-to-macos-x-stream-tablet-11/.

Steve looks REALLY REALLY good! 😍 He’s aged well and is STILL very handsome and looks really healthy! You can see the tension on that stage tho..yikes!😮I wish they can all solve their differences and comeback for a reunion..

I love journey.

Arnel is a badass…love him…but, this was a rough performance. His voice was shot and off key at times. Everytime I have seen him he has been spot on. I bet his nerves got the best of him in front of Perry.

august 2018 calendar

daylight savings time 2018

2018 bats

The School Download Full Online

who that singer the dishwasher
      british open 2018
      Sounds like Arnel’s voice is giving out on him already
      ameblo.jp/zuhanzoha/entry-12437554221.html
      bikinis 2018
      http://www.mysportni.net/groups/se-biografen-curse-on-andy-acharya-stream/.
      Love his voice
      Yes ! Parmi les meilleurs du rock progressif ! J’écoute depuis 35 ans.

american idol 2018

YES SHOULD BE INDUCTED AT LEAST TEN YEARS AGO, WHEN CHRIS SQUIRE WAS STILL ALIVE AND GOT TO GET ON STAGE WITH EVERYONE… ALL I COULD SAY WAS THE GUYS AT ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME ARE MORE MORONIC THAN I SUSPECTED!.
      I’m so F.c.ing emotional I can’t stand myself right now after watching you all together on stage memory lane #dontstop believing #allyoursongs !! This band was a work of God in so many ways. As a teen I listened and loved every word sung by this band. You are so humble and Steve your words to Arnel OMG!! Your awesome. Rock on!!🤘.
      why would Perry sing??? Everyone knows his voice is damaged….he could sing…sing his heart out…and for what…so people can get on you tube and bash him about how horrible he sounded…pshhhh.

No homo, but Steve looks great for being 68 years old here!

samsung mobile 2018
      issuu.com/willdidebur/docs/k2s_the_milk_system.
      the only one who can sing Journey songs
      I wish he would have sung with the band.
      nintendo 2018
      barbie 2018
      This man was and is still amazing! Love ya’ Steve! 😘 I Don’t stop believing.
      What is tribute means when someone quit and still get the credit after someone save the band . I guest the journey was over long time and how if Arnel quit at this time do you think he will received of appreciation of saving the band? Just ask.
      I think everyone is being a little unfair to be so critical of these singers. Arnel was a little off, but who wouldn’t be nervous that night. He really is a good singer. Nobody can ever truly take Steve Perry’s place and I don’t think that has ever been the bands intention. They wanted to bring back the music and I for one, have been grateful for that. They were my first concert at age 14 and I still get to go out every year and hear my favorite band ever, play live, 35 years later. That’s greatness! I’ve seen Journey with Steve Perry and with every replacement singer there after. To even try to compare these guys to Steve Perry, doesn’t work. Realistically, there’s not another soul on earth who could ever fill Steve Perry’s shoes, but I love that my band is still out here every year playing their hearts out for their fans, even without him. I love you, Journey!!!!!! Past, present and future!!! I love you, Steve Perry. Thank you so much for keeping our music alive..

Randy’s Canvas
      forums/topic/download-video-i-am-william/
      Greatest Rock Ballad singer there will ever be
      world cup 2018
      Keys of Ascension 96′ Howe and Wakeman outro ending solo to Starship Trooper back and forth. INCREDIBLE!

Journey isn’t Journey with out Steve Perry . So with that note Congrats Journey for getting into the hall of fame in 2017. I don’t understand why now they had two years left to get in but It’s still good at the end of the day.
      2018 diary
      2018.Rock.and.Roll.Hall.of.Fame.Induction.ceremonies
      VERY nice of him to include Arnel Pineda……… Steve helped create it all and Arnel keeps it alive……

Steve Perry’s Amazing voice talent boost Journey to Stardom! meanwhile Arnel Pineda tried his very best to continue Journey’s fire burning. What a class act Steve, Kudos to Journey and all its Band members!.
      predator 2018
      Steve the real and only real Journey!
      pga championship 2018

2018 tax brackets
      hyperdunk 2018
      world cup 2018 schedule
      With amazing fact that Gregg Rollie was up there with them I wish they could have taken the opportunity to do Just The Same Way!!
      You guys are a joke! Radiohead and The Cure but not Boston?
      https://thearf.org/forums/topic/on-android-tpb-sleeper-110/

july 2018 calendar
      chinese new year 2018
      imac 2018
      Without Perry Journey is nothing!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.